Note: The Town of Lisbon has its own Commercial Lending Program. Learn more about it here.
Lisbon ECD will connect you to various local, regional and statewide financial & technical assistance programs to support your business.
- Town of Lisbon Revolving Loan Program
Federally assisted programs are those programs where there is a primary recipient who is authorized or required to provide services, benefits, resources or information to another recipient or beneficiary for the purpose of carrying out a program. The primary recipient is responsible for complying with civil rights laws (Title VI, Section 504, and 7 CFR 15, 15a, and 15b) in the administration of their programs and activities because there is an ultimate beneficiary that receives the benefit of the Federal financial assistance (i.e., tenant, water user, hospital patient).
- Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments (AVCOG) Business Lending
- Community Concepts Finance Corporation Business Lending Center
- Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) Business Programs
- US Small Business Administration - Augusta, ME District Office
Corporate Tax Reimbursements, Credits & Exemptions
- Town of Lisbon Municipal Tax Increment Financing
- Maine DECD Pine Tree Zones
- Maine DECD Employment Tax Increment Financing
- Maine Revenue Services Business Equipment Tax Relief Programs
- Maine Technology Tax Credits
- Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments (AVCOG) Maine Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Central Maine