Business Licenses

Municipal Applications are filed with the Town Clerk' s office.

Applications must be complete, with signed inspection certification(s) when necessary, and be paid for at the time they are dropped off.  Licenses may require a Health Officer Inspection, Code Enforcement Inspection, Fire Chief inspection, and/or Police Chief inspection, and/or a public hearing.  License fees are non-refundable.  These applications are forwarded to the Council to set public hearings and/or to obtain approval. The Council meets on the first and third Tuesdays of the month (except for holidays & elections).

Applications to use public property for events at the Gazebo, parks, or other public areas can be obtained online by downloading the application below. You must attach a Certificate of Insurance to that application before filing at the Town Clerk's office.

See applications/links below for licensing fees, requirements, and required certifications of inspections.