Applications must be complete, with signed inspection certification(s) when necessary, and be paid for at the time they are dropped off. Licenses may require a Health Officer Inspection, Code Enforcement Inspection, Fire Chief inspection, and/or Police Chief inspection, and/or a public hearing. License fees are non-refundable. These applications are forwarded to the Council to set public hearings and/or to obtain approval. The Council meets on the first and third Tuesdays of the month (except for holidays & elections).
Applications to use public property for events at the Gazebo, parks, or other public areas can be obtained online by downloading the application below. You must attach a Certificate of Insurance to that application before filing at the Town Clerk's office.
See applications/links below for licensing fees, requirements, and required certifications of inspections.
- Liquor License State Applications/Permits & List of licenses/permits possibly required prior to licensing for an on-premise with the State Bureau of Alcohol Beverages
- Special Entertainment Revised 2021
- State Eating Place Licensing & Information
- Banner Permit Policy
- Banner Application - Must attach Certificate of Insurance
- Cerftificate of Business Sole Proprietor - for NOT Incorporated Businesses
- Certificate of Business Partners - for NOT Incorporated Businesses
- Concert in the Park Vendor Application - Must attach Certificate of Insurance
- Itinerant Vendor Application Revised 2021
- Medical Marijuana Establishment Application (Retail Store/Dispensary/Testing Facility/Manufacturing Facility)
- Mobile Home Park License Application
- Pawnbroker Application
- Use of Gazebo-Park Application - Must attach Certificate of Insurance
- Use of Town Property Application - Must attach Certificate of Insurance
- Victualer's Application Revised 2021
- Certificate of Business Index to February 2021
- Link to State Web Site for Information - Business Answers
- Recreational-Adult Use Application