TRANSFER STATION PERMITS WILL START BEING SOLD AT THE TOWN OFFICE ONLY, STARTING AUGUST 03, 2020.
The residential permit fee is $25.00 per each vehicle. Persons able to obtain a residential permit are:
- Any person(s) who either has real estate and/or rents a dwelling in Lisbon and MUST also have a current registered vehicle with the town of Lisbon.
The temperary permit fee is $25.00 per vehicle. Persons able to obtain a temperary permit are:
- Residents of any other town with which the Town of Lisbon has approved a temporary permit for. Categories of users are:
- Taxpayers who own real estate property but do not claim residency in the town of Lisbon.
- Tenants of rental properties who do not have a current registered vehicle with the Town of Lisbon. (Note: Proof of a valid vehicle registration as well as a lease agreement for the property they are renting is needed.)
- Nonresidents who need to dispose of solid waste for a Lisbon resident, such as a family member or estate clean up. (Note: Proof of a valid vehicle registration as well as proof of residency for the location where the trash is generated is needed.)
Permits must be purchased at the Town Office, 300 Lisbon Street between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
YOU MUST SHOW US A VAILID REGISTRATION FOR STICKER PERMITS FOR ALL VEHICLES YOU WANT PASSES FOR, WE CANNOT LOOK THEM UP.
YOU MUST SHOW US PROOF OF RESIDENCE FOR PROPERTY YOU OWN FOR TEMPORARY PERMITS.