The objectives of the Lisbon Library Department are to select, organize and preserve a book and materials collection which is freely available to all residents of the Town of Lisbon, within constraints of space and budget.
Services Provided by the Lisbon Library:
- Audio Books
- Children's Garden and Playhouse
- DVD Collection
- E-book Downloads
- Faxes (Outgoing only, $2 a page)
- Genealogy Assistance
- Home Delivery
- Inter Library Loan
- Large Print Books
- Paperback Exchange
- Photocopies & print-outs (25 cents a page)
- Children's Programs
- Public Use Computers
- Summer Reading Program
- Tax Forms - Limited Federal
- Free Wifi (Wireless Internet Access)
Questions? Please call us at (207) 353-6564 during our business hours.
See the Lisbon Library Department Facebook page for events and updates.
- Handicap Parking Spaces are available at the side of the library building closest to the Fire Station.
- A drop box is located at the front of the building for after-hour returns.
- Call us during business hours or use our online catalog to renew or reserve books.
|Diane Nadeau||Director||(207) 353-6564|