The objectives of the Lisbon Library Department are to select, organize and preserve a collection of books and other materials which is freely available to all residents of the Town of Lisbon, within the constraints of space and budget.
Services Provided by the Lisbon Library:
- Audio Books
- Boundless ebook platform
- Children's Garden and Playhouse
- Children's Programs
- Discovery Kits
- DVD Collection
- Faxes (Outgoing only, $2 a page)
- Genealogy Assistance
- Inter-Library Loan
- Large Print Books
- Maine Reciprocal Borrowing Program member library
- Paperback Exchange
- Photocopies & print-outs (50 cents a page, color or B&W)
- Public Use Internet Computers
- Puzzle Exchange
- Summer Reading Program
- Video Games - Nintendo Switch, PS 4 & 5, XBox 360, XBox One
- Free Wifi (Wireless Internet Access)
Questions? Please call us at (207) 353-6564 during our business hours.
See the Lisbon Library Department Facebook page for events and updates.
- A Handicap Parking Space is available at the side of the library building closest to the Fire Station.
- Regular Parking can be found along Union St, in the dirt lot behind the Children's Garden, and at the Public Parking on Booker St.
- A drop box is located at the front of the building for after-hour returns.
- Call us during business hours or use our online catalog to renew or reserve books.
Services provided by the Maine State Library:
- Comics Plus
- Digital Maine Library
- Newspapers available through the Digital Maine archive
- That All May Read (braille and audio format for U.S. residents who cannot use regular print materials)
|William Meakin||Library Director||(207) 353-6564|
|Heidi Hayden||Assistant Library Director||(207) 353-6564|
|Claudia Lemieux||Patron Services|
|Christine Allen||Children's Librarian|