Applications are filed with the Administrative Assistant to the Town Manager. Annually, vacancies created by members not serving another term, are posted on the electronic sign at the Town Hall and advertised. Vacancy reports are available through the OnBoard database. If you would like to serve, please print the application below and either drop it off at the Town Hall, email it, or mail it to Jody Durisko, Administrative Assistant, Town Manager's Office, 300 Lisbon Street, Lisbon, ME 04250.
We are accepting applications for positions that are currently vacant. Applications are due in the Town Manager's Office by June 10, 2014. OnBoard is compatible with Internet Explorer 10 and above, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers. For VACANCY REPORT click "Onboard" LINK BELOW and choose REPORT TAB, then select VACANCY REPORT and hit CONTINUE.
Currently, we have the following openings. We encourage members to re-apply if currently serving and for those interested in serving, we encourage you to apply:
As of July 2017:
- 1 Assessment Review Board
- 2 Cemetery Committee (2 Alternates)
- 2 Recreation Committee (2 Alternates)
- 3 Voter Registration Appeals Board (Dem Regular/Dem Alt & Rep Regular/Rep Alt)
- 1 Ethics Panel - Appointment by Council
- 2 Conservation Commission
- 1 Planning Board
- 4 Lisbon Development Committee (4 Alternates)